Bulk processing of thousands of drawings and models (any discipline):
- Auditing of drawings and models (e.g. ensure deliverables meet standards and specs — issuing or receiving).
- Data export from drawings and models, validation, analysis and consistency checking (data may be used in a multitude of ways, e.g. for document control, EDMS systems).
- Data import (e.g. automated model and drawing updates from external data sources).
- Template based mass drawing creation, population and revision.
- Drawing and model publishing, sanitizing, conversion to other CAD formats.
- Management of external reference drawing (xref), image, PDF, DWF, point cloud data files.
- Data conversion, the more onerous the better.
- Drawing turnover.
- Work flow and sequence automation.
- Parametric and block management automation.
- Repetitive task automation.
- Microsoft Office Programming (Word, Excel, Access).
- General Windows programming.
- Drawing and model recovery.
- Productivity tools, tips and guidance.
Thank you for reading this page.